Listen to what Hilary says. Does Hilary Clinton lie?
Is Hilary in good health?
Does Hilary have an even temperament?
Does Hilary have integrity?
Does Hilary always defend the little person?
What does Hilary do with her power?
Does she know anything about business or getting America out of debt?
Or look at this page
How much does America owe? Will Hilary increase or decrease America's debt?
Does Hilary Ever Fabricate Stories?
The reference above mentions a few instances:
Hillary Clinton. Wife of an impeached President. Failed Secretary of State. All around ornery old lady. Plus of course, a liar. Her husband gets caught with his pants down, she gets caught with her pants-suit on. What a lovely couple they make.
This week, we learned that Hillary Clinton used her own personal email account to conduct official business rather than a public, archivable .gov account – in direct violation of a 2009 Federal Law. Not only would this make her emails unavailable for public scrutiny, but it allows the former First Lady to pick and choose what emails she releases to us – if any. So essentially… Chinese and Russian hackers are probably fully aware of Hillary’s activities as Secretary of State, while we the people are not.
But Hillary’s record for honesty and ethical behavior has always been less than impeccable. Let’s take a walk down memory lane with 7 of Hillary’s biggest lies…
1. Chelsea Clinton was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11. Immensely insensitive to those who actually were affected by this horrific attack, Hillary later admitted that Chelsea was actually safely in her Union Square apartment at the time of the attack.
2. She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia. In true Brian Williams1-esque form, to listen to Hillary’s account, she was ducking and running in a dramatic M*A*S*H type arrival scene in fear for her life. In actuality, she and Chelsea can be seen on video walking across the Bosnian tarmac… smiling and greeting well wishers. But hey, anybody could misremember deadly sniper fire, right?
3. She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first two men to climb Mt. Everest. This one’s just embarrassing. Sir Hillary didn’t actually climb Mt. Everest (AKA, achieve any fame worth naming a child after) until Hillary Clinton was 6 years old. Ouch. So either Hillary’s mom was lying about her namesake Hillary’s entire life, or she waited until Hillary was 6 to name her, or Hillary just, you know, misspoke. Again.
4. Her family was dead broke when they left the White House. They only made $12 MILLION1 the year after Bill Clinton’s Presidency. I guess when you’re used to living off the taxpayer’s billions funding your vacations, private airfare and security, food, housing, and all, a measly few millions could be a rough adjustment, huh?
5. She claims to have been instrumental in the Northern Ireland peace process. Except those who actually were at the negotiating table say Hillary was nowhere to be seen…
6. She’s just like you. No, really. Because every woman in America has one child who’s always attended private schools, was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. Duh.
7. Benghazi – it was a disgusting video! The worst of the worst. We know for a fact, based on State Department documents, that not only was Benghazi a terrorist attack, but Hillary knew it was a terrorist attackwhich had absolutely nothing to do with a YouTube video. Not only did she lie about Benghazi, she failed to act in response to the attack, and 4 American lives were lost in the conflict.
In 1975, Clinton served as the defense lawyer for Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old factory worker accused of raping Shelton after luring her to his car.
Taylor pleaded down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor' and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime.
'It's put a lot of anger back in me,' said Shelton, now 54, in an exclusive interview at her Springdale, Arkansas, home in August. 'Every time I see [Clinton] on TV I just want to reach in there and grab her, but I can't do that.'
In a lengthy interview with the Daily Mail Online, Shelton said Clinton is 'lying' when she claims to be a lifelong defender of women and girls.
'I want to speak to the world. Out there at the White House, so everyone can hear me,' said Shelton. 'That's always been my thing since the anger's built up. I want to speak out like [Clinton] does, and let the whole world hear it.'
For decades, Shelton said she had no idea that Clinton was the same woman as the lawyer who defended her rapist in 1975.
During the case, Clinton accused the 12-year-old of 'seek[ing] out older men' and 'engag[ing] in fantasizing' in court affidavits, and later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotape from the 1980s.
On the audiotape, Clinton indicated that she believed Taylor, her client, was guilty, saying that his ability to pass a lie detector test 'forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs'.
She also laughed while describing how she was able to get a world-famous New York City blood expert to question the admissibility of forensic evidence that was misplaced by the crime lab after it was tested.
The tape, which Shelton said discredits the notion that Clinton truly cared about protecting young girls, raises new questions that she wants to ask Clinton directly.
"'I heard you on tape laughing,' said Shelton. 'I just want to know, you've got a daughter and a grandbaby. What happens if that daughter of yours, if that would have been her [who was assaulted at age 12]?'
'You would have protected her. You don't know me, so I'm a piece of crap to you,' added Shelton, who lives in the same small northwest Arkansas town where she was raised by a single mother. 'Who cares about me, as long as you can win your first case as an attorney?'
I don't think [Clinton's] for women or girls. I think she's lying, I think she said anything she can to get in the campaign and win. If she was, she wouldn't have done that to me at 12 years old.
- Kathy Shelton
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html#ixzz4HIb8xeou